Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday FunDay and a game!

Today is Sunday ~ Funday
 First of all, we still are giving away a prize for every 25 followers!
Please comment on the post win a prize 
In order to be counted it must be there.
We will be having our first challenge on June 1st! 
Simple rules
2 entires per person
ANY IMAGE
ANY CHALKS
Just a reminder that we are not affiliated with any company
so you will see many images from many company's.
We will try hard to give all company's credit for their images!
So here is my project!
Glue is mixed with chalk to color middle of flower! 
Flower can be found here!
Now for a game!
Name 3 things different in the above photo!
Add those 3 things in the comment section! 
PRIZE to one person!

Elements to this card
Emboss folder
Sanding
Distress ink
Hemp
Paper beads
 powdered chalk
This card is entered into the the following Challenges
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by!
Happy Chalking!

5 comments:

  1. I lost this game...I only see 2 thing different...lol...what a fun way to play with your post...love the cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the 3 different things. 1. black string is tied differently (from top to bottom on left card & from left to right on right card). 2. orange & white jewel or stick pin is missing from card on right. 3. image on right is shifted to the left such that there are less of the leaves showing on right edge of right card.
    I do the find 10 things different in the People magazine when friend gives me her stack of magazines she has read. Thanks for the fun game this Mother's Day morn.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could play along! There is still one more thing that is totally different. I will be doing game from time to time on my blog with the Chalk N Stock blog posts!

      Delete
  3. The beads on the first card are missing on the second. The string is tied the opposite way around the card. The first card also has a brighter image- You might have a glaze over it (or velum over the second one to dull it) but there is definately a difference in intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you stopped by to play! There is still one more thing that is totally different. I will be doing game from time to time on my blog with the Chalk N Stock blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.