Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's A Bling Thing!

Today is Sunday ~ Funday
 First of all, we still are giving away a prize for every 25 followers!
Please comment on the post win a prize 
In order to be counted it must be there.
We will be having our first challenge on June 1st! 
Simple rules
2 entires per person
ANY IMAGE
ANY CHALKS
Just a reminder that we are not affiliated with any company
so you will see many images from many company's.
We will try hard to give all company's credit for their images!
So here is my project!
This is a BUGABOO image!  Oh, I love Bugaboo!
It's a BLING THING
Notice she even has a huge rhinestone ring, lol!

Image BUGABOO!
In this photo you can see the gold in the background paper!
I took white card stock and used Gilder Paste in copper and gold!
I then took powdered chalk and rubbed it on the Gilder Paste for even more shine!
Rhinestones and ribbon to complete this look!

This card is entered in to the following challenges!
Great Impressions Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Anything Goes
2 Sisters Anything Goes
Chalk-Ah-Lot Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating Anything Goes

Please stop over at the
Challenge Blog
CHALK  N STOCK
Thanks for popping by!
Happy Chalking!

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous project! Neat technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the whimsy bling thing card. I just finished my entry of Koala. Have done more for this entry than prior ones at Chalk Ah Lot.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Thanks for joining us this week!
    2SCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a funky and happy card. I love the embossed background and the image looks great, just love the card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Scarlette card! That sentiment is so perfect for her - she is such a Bling Queen! lol
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some bling (lol!) Great Card Tammylee! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Great Impressions Stamps May Challenge@

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! Love the image you used!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us over at Catch The Bug~ Anything Goes Challenge! Have a GREAT day!
    Jessica
    Bugaboo Stamps~
    May/June GD

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.