Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet Baby!

 Welcome to my
very first Design Team Post! 
This week our DT's theme was to work with a FREEBIE Digi Stamp! 
This was a digi stamps that I got free a long time ago from Robyn's Fetish.
 This shows the Sizzix brass stencil used.
 This shows the emboss folder used
 Here is the quilled rattle.
Here is a little about
A Crafting Start



Are you looking for a new hobby?
Trying to get into paper crafting?
Have been scrapbooking or card making for a while and looking to branch out?
Or have been crafting for a while but looking to try new techniques or brush up
 on some that you have seen out there online?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions
we hope you will FOLLOW this blog and visit often!
 We hope you will participate and contribute in some way!.
 Everyone's gotta start somewhere and we are the
 caring crafting community to help you along your way!
So Please go here to
Thanks for stopping by to see my first project with the new team!

Tammylee

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad I have your contact info now. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby digi and coloured perfectly :o)

    Hugs

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card... so fun!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.