Friday, January 28, 2011

Wish I was going on a trip....

Wish I was going on a trip...

This week
at
Digi's With Attitude!
We are going
 Digi People!
This is a fun luggage tag!
on the back has all my info.
This is good size so that I can tell my luggage
 from others right away! 
 No more ugly material tied to my suitcase!

Image is colored with Copic markers!
This is laminated so it should last a good long time. 
Most of the time we do carry on.


Vacation Gretchen

 Please stop by
Challenge Blog to see the rest of this weeks projects.
Digi's With Attitude store to see which images you can't live with out!

Hope you enjoyed this!
This card is entered into the following challenges
Crafty Purple Frog Distressing (Thur Tearing)
Stamping B's Inspired By A Song
(Thur I am leaving on a jet plane)
Crafty Creations Heat It Up (Wed Hot Vacation)
Creative Belli P is for (Wed Pink)
Penny's Paper Crafty Anything Goes (Wed)
Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes (Wed)
Everybody Art Challenges Favorite Things (Tue Vacation)
Tuesday Throwdown Distress (Tue Tearing)
Mygrafico Anything Goes (Monthly)
Thanks for stopping by!

Tammylee
Digi's With Attitude! DT


7 comments:

  1. LOVED this idea! Nice project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Definitely an idea to share!!
    I hope you don't get that look on your face when you travel!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little project and clever idea. I am thinking 'Bobby's World' We're Going on a Trip song. So glad you joined the Stampin B's challenge this week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, isn't this creative. Love it! Thank you for playing in this week's Belli Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea for a suitcase stand outer, when my son was little we used glitter paint to paint modes of travel on our cases , so much easier to pick out and made everyone smile while looking for theirs too. Thanks for shjaring with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a luggage tag! You will defintely be able to spot your luggage from a mile away now!

    Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. We hope to see you playing along in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.