Friday, November 26, 2010

Working Gretchen...

As you might know, I am one of the Guest Designers at
Digi’s With Attitude! 
If you are not a follower of mine please do so as
 I am going to have a huge blog candy soon!

And we all love CANDY!
Now Back to
Digi's With Attitude!

I am so happy about this, I will be with them all of November.
  I just love there images and you will too!
Today is challenge #8
This challenge is a
Color Challenge

PINK, BLACK, & SILVER
So here is my card!
Here is another look!

 And one more!

Please stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created. 
Then add your creation too.
and
Our Store

Digi's With Attitude! Challenges has a new Facebook Group!
Click the button to join today!
Join the group and get chatting about Digi's With Attitude!
See you there =)
In other news, you can now be a FAN if you LIKE the store too!!
Check it out! Get ur likey likey on and give us a LIKE click =)

TAKE ME TO THE STORE!!
On December 22nd we will choose one random winner from the
Facebook Group
AND
The Fan Page!
Each winner will receive a $10.00
Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate
JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

This card is entered into the following
Charisma Cardz For A Girl (Thur)
Cute Card Thursday Make Your Own (Thur)
Delightful Challenge Flower Power (Thur)
Southern Girls Favorite Colors (Pink Thur)
StampInsanity Try Something New
 (Coloring large black area with Copics Thur)
CCEE Stampers Use Lace (Thur)
Inktegrity Anything Goes (Wed)
Paper Pretties Clean & Simple (Wed)
Fab N Funky (Wed)
A Spoon Full of Sugar Anything Goes (Tue)
Crafty Emma's Lovely Lace (Sat)
Darling Cardmakers 3 of Something
Tip Top Tuesday Layer and Layer (Tue)
Basic Grey Challenge Receipe (Sat)
Thanks for stopping by!
Tammylee
Proud Guest Designer
Digi’s With Attitude!

15 comments:

  1. Hi loving this pretty card those gems & flowers look lush against the pretty lace.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at CES Challenges.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, thanks so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.......Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Tammylee. The colours look fab and you have done an awesome job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - your pearls and ribbon are so lush! Thanks for joining us at CES this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh this is such a gorgeous card thanks for joining our lovely lace challenge at CES challenges.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - I love the image!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the flowers, pearls and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammylee this is beautiful! Love the pearls, the whole card is so elegant! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls, I hope to see you on the next challenge.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! Love the colors and layout - great work. I share her attitude on occasion - spot on! LOL :) Thoroughly *thankful* that you chose to Challenge Yourself and share your work with us at StampInsanity!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous cars, love the pearl cluster! Thanks for joining in our One for the Girls challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a heck of a time coloring this image. The desk did not quite turn out the way I wanted so it threw me off. You did an amazing job tho! Oh and I LOVE those pearls!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fantastic. Love the accents with the pearls and flowers.
    Thanks for joining DC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a fantastic card. Thanks for joining SISC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.