Sunday, October 31, 2010

I got the Attitude! Blog Award

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I was nominated for the Digi's With Attitude! "I got the Attitude! Blog Award"

What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that "My Blog's got the `Tude!"

All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the `Tude?

1. The more challenging things are for me the more I like it.
2.  I am trying very hard to have a complete list of challenges for each day of the week

3.  I am a have to have it kinda girl.  If it is new, I need to have it and use it!  So
with that said I should be getting my I Rock & Crystals in tomorrows mail!
The 5 Blogs I nominate are:

1.   Amber

2.  Kathy




Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE.

Can't wait to see your attitude award in your sidebar! 

Thanks for stopping!
Tammylee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammylee, Thanks for nominating by blog for "Tude". How fun. I'll get it posted on my blog tomorrow. Thanks again. This is a fun one to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Tammy... I'll look at that tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.