Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday Guest Designer!

Woo Hoo, can you believe that! 
I am so excited about being chosen to be a guest designer for Cora at
Digital Two for Tuesday. 
So here are the cards that I made and the images I used.  They are from a vintage Mother Goose book.  I decided to do one in black and white and one in pastels.  Hope you enjoy them.
My black and white.  I added a border with some extra flowers on it, and six flowers with 3 brads. 


Sneak peak....and now for the entire card
So this is a window card.  I have added some bling and a ribbon.  I stamped the background with a scalloped square stamp. 
Here are the images I used!

Such cute images! 
They can be found here at
 Digital Two for Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping!

Tammylee
Guest Designer for
Digital Two For Tuesday

This card is entered into the following challenges
2 Sisters Challenge Punches (Su)
The Crazy Challenge  You Are My Heart

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, thanks for joining us this week on the crazy challenge
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards
    Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.