Monday, August 16, 2010

Bella Digi Studio Recipe Challenge

Welcome to August! It is Monday and that brings us to a fun new challenge from Bella Digi Studio! Today's challenge is a recipe challenge.

Recipe is:
3 papers
2 different embellishments
1 image & 1 sentiment


I used Embossed white card stock for 1 paper. My second paper is the printed circles. And my third paper is the rose paper that mats the image. I have to different embellishments on the card, one is the orange bow and the other is the rhinestone word friends that is also my sentiment. My image is the two girls that are best friends.  This is fast becoming one of my favorite images from
Bella Digi Studio

Nope hop on over to the challenge blog to see what everyone else created.  Once you are there you will see that you can play along with us.  The rules to play are on the challenge blogs sidebar. 

Hope your stop here was enjoyable.  Thanks for stopping.

Tammylee
Bella Digi Studio DT Member

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Your coloring matches the paper perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Tammylee!! Love the gem sentiment! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. recieved your wonderful card today. How nice that was of you. I love it and I am so glad you love your mini album. If you like to put in for a free halloween mini dont forget to leave your idea under halloween mini albums. I am going on vacation but will pick one when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tammylee! That is one of my favorite Bella images. Love the bling and the background paper. That bow in her hair is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sweet. I really should try more digital stamping!

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.