Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenge #57 For Mygrafico




Welcome to Wednesday we are midweek hope that the weekend will be nice. Was thinking of having a garage sale at my house Thursday and Friday. I have so much stuff left over from the one a few weeks ago. Stopped at the meat market yesterday and got an unbelievable deal on fillet minong! So we grilled again for dinner, dang my hubby can cook!

Today I am featuring our challenge over at Mygrafico. The challenge was to be Paper pierced using the fun set of stamps called On the Line Stamps by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff . This is such a cute set and can be used for many different kinds of cards.

I have chosen to do a baby girl card as one of my Friends is having a baby girl in the next few weeks. I chose to use the line with the birds and also the diapers. I printed everything out and then cut the line out and matted it on the pink paper. I then colored the diapers with my Copic markers. Next step was to cut them out and attach them to the line. I used a sizzlets die to create the baby girl wording. I used the heart on the wording to dot the I instead of the little dot.

For more inspiration head on over to the Mygrafico Challenge and see what everyone else has come up with. Stop by the DT blogs and leave them all some love.

Here are the links to all the gals on the Design Team. They would love to hear from you.

Amber's Blog
D'Anne's Blog
Dardi's blog
Jennifer's Blog
Jovita's Blog
Katherine's Blog
Larisa's Blog
Lynn's Blog
Michelle's Blog
Tammylee's Blog
Tazza's Blog
Vera's Blog


Then when you get your idea together post it there for all of us to see. You could be the one to win this fun set.

Thanks for stopping by today and see you again tomorrow for another challenge.

Happy Stamping!

Tammlee

Mygrafico DT Member





5 comments:

  1. the way you used the frame just highlights the card beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card that I know your friend will love. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby card! I love the way you have highlighted the clothesline by framing it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - so sweet
    Thanks for joing ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute! love the nappies on the line lol

    thanks for taking up my challenge this week on Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.