Saturday, June 19, 2010

With all the wildlife at my house..




With all the wildlife at my house, I thought I would work on a card with some wildlife. Something cute and cuddly that I am not going to see in my yard.


Most of you know that I live is the country 10 miles from Superior WI. I have a great deal of wildlife that comes through. I have had a pair of fox that enjoy my yard each and every day several times a day. We have a black bear and her two cubs, not to mention a raccoon that is going to have babies. There is even deer that come by to visit.

Here is a photo of my mother to be she is the biggest raccoon that I have ever seen.


Now getting onto my creation. I picked a koala bear and her baby. I made my own background paper with a leaf stamp from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. I then stamped the koala stamp F1240 and colored with Copic markers. I added a chalk shimmer over the top of the two bears. You can't really see how it looks in the photo, but adds a nice touch. I took leaves that I die cut from my Sizzix die and put pop dots on the back for some dimension.

Hope that you like the card and enjoy the photos of my wildlife. Thanks for stopping and please feel free to leave a comment I love hearing from you.


Happy Stamping

Tammy Newberry Stamp N Plus Scrap N DT Member

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Tammy! Love the leaves...cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The koala card is so sweet. As an Aussie girl I haven't had a koala in my yard yet but I have had an echidna (like an anteater) and kangaroos.
    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.