Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More fun with Patti's Kids....


How I wish I had a cat. I love cats, but i love the freedom of leaving home and not having to worry about animals. I guess you can't have it both ways.

This cat reminds me of one my mother-in-law had. He was a large grey cat that had a mind of his own. he would take off for days.

Stamp N Plus Scrap N has so many varieties of stamps it is hard to choose favorites. But, if I was to pick any it would be Patti's Kids and Iris Folding. This card is featuring another one of Patti's Kids. It is called Amy & Rascal. Rascal would have been a great name for my Mother-in-laws cat.

I used a grey paper that had texture to it and matted with the purple. I added the ribbon and two pearl hearts to finish it off. Amy and Rascal are done on vellum and colored with Stampin Up markers.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping. Love to hear from you.

Happy Stamping .... Tammylee

1 comment:

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.