Monday, April 26, 2010

Thanks you in Patti's Kids

Don't you just love spring and flowers? I do.....I just can't think about anything else right now. I know I should be doing some other cards for challenges but just can't. I don't want to see anything to do with winter. I just love the Patti's Kids line that you can find from Stamp N Plus Scrap N.

This stamp is called Amy & Rascal. There is a medium and large version of this. This is in the large one.

I colored Amy & Rascal with Copic markers and then cut her out. I added a few roses in a matching color and the card was finished.


I hope that you all are enjoying your spring. I am hoping to get more and more cards done in the next few weeks.

As always I love to hear from you so please, leave a message. Feel free to share my blog with your friends.

Happy Stamping.........Tammy

1 comment:

  1. this is Darling... I love the colors... great job...

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.