Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friends............

I was thinking of a really good friend of mine today. And how much I miss her. We used to get together all the time to scrapbook, but she moved to Arizona several years ago. I was also thinking that her daughter Gianna would be at the age that she would love to make cards. I really think that she would love this little guy. So this card is for Evelyn and Gianna!



I love browns (who Knew). So most of this card is in shades of brown to keep it simple and clean. I even used copper wire as an accent. I colored him with Copic markers and added a brad that says friends. The brad is close to the color of the roses.



This stamp is from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. They have so many varieties of stamps there. I am sure that you will find something that you just need to have. I have been on the design team for almost a year now. Stamp N Plus Scrap N just started a blog so stop on by and meet the blog team. Come back and visit the blog as there are new cards added daily. You won't want to miss when they introduce the rest of the design team.



As always I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment on what you think.



Happy Stamping..........Tammy

2 comments:

  1. wow, the copper wire really adds a lot to the card, great use of browns as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... Stamp N Plus Scrap N has so many stamps that I haven't seen that one before... do you have a link to it?

    ReplyDelete

All About Tammylee

My photo
Superior, WI, United States
Just a little about me, I have two grown sons and have been married 34 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter. The rest of the year I buy out my time. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA (Office Education Association) club in high school and college. I am the design team coordinator for Chalk N Stock. I have been the design team coordinator for several other groups as well. I am a design team member of Chalk N Stock. I was a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been A Crafting Start, Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company, Ready, Set, Create and Digi Darla'son Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Chalk-Ah-Lot, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping.